Thursday, September 02, 2010

My weight loss process – couple updates that I forgot

Some of my inspiration

I have had several inspirations to date. First, has been my oldest daughter. She has dedicated herself to swimming in a large way. I watched her ,at to me a young age, really throw herself into the sport. For me, she showed me dedication that I needed mirror.

Second, as part of college ministry we are surrounded with college athletes. Watching them and how they eat was really an eye opener. It convicted me on especially soda.

Finally, my wife and my family. I need to be here for her, healthy and ready to go.  My healthy and weight was becoming an issue to our marriage – nothing ever said but I recognized it.

Weight Graph

Latest Graph Blue is 1 pound a week plan  and red is actual.

image

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home