Monday, November 08, 2010

Quick update on my weight loss

So last week was a big week – I went back to the doctor for the first time in 6 months. I had a target weight in mine. Which I hit. I weighed 60 pounds lighter than when I was the doctor in early May.  Even better news was by blood pressure was normal (120 over 72). It was 140+ last time so that was a huge drop.

These combined were great news. I did talk to the doctor about target weight. He brought the trusty BMI. Ugh. And my target weight was another 50 plus pounds. Internally I just laughed at him. He and discussed this and we both agreed for someone with my build that is just not realistic. I would have to cut significant muscle tone to make that weight. I di that in high school for wrestling and promised to never again get that weak.

So – back in late Feb. to the doctor I go. We agreed I should try and lose some more. But I am wondering if I am not close to a more optimal weight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home