Sunday, January 25, 2009

48 hours into Direct TV

Ok, I feel like an idiot. What was I thinking. Because this is AWESOME. Here is the experience so far:

Two men crew showed up at 10:30am Friday. Very professional guys, used to install for Time Warner. I ended paying them $60 to move the cable to keep Internet access. That was very well and in the end no problems. They were at the house for 2.5 hours. It went well and they left with all TVs in perfect shape.

The TV is so clear it was scary. Seriously, it is amazing and really beautiful. But the kicker is HD. HD is unreal how clear it is. It blew me away.

Also, the extras have been nice. I have four extra channels in HD of the Australian Open.

The only real miss is the local weather channels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home